Monday, July 29, 2013

Signed, sealed and delivered

Done!

Last baby quilt is finished, delivered and photos taken.  Again I learned a lot from this quilt! It was another rush order since our power went out for an evening that I was going to use to finish it.  My next goal is to begin the trapplique parts of my state fair quilt and baste the baby quilt that I am going to enter.  I imagine the next two months are going to be very busy! Hope you enjoy the pictures of the finished quilt.  I have also included pictures of the latest storm that hit New Mexico.

Picture of the jungle. (Also known as the backyard.  Had to rescue the pups before they got flooded out. 
Grass and flowers are loving the moisture! 
Finished quilt! 
Close up of the quilt!


Back of the quilt. 
Shot of the whole quilt.

Have a great week! 
Holly

3 comments:

  1. What a cute quilt! The quilting adds a lot of texture and character and love to it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly,

    What a sweet quilt! You must be so pleased with it! Filthy weather though. Looks just like England all last year.

    Love,
    Muv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really classic gorgeous colour combo! Congratulations on this very pretty finish!
    Esther
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete