Sunday, October 20, 2013

Completed costumes

Finally Finished!

Today is the day! Yay!! I finally finished my sister and her husbands turtle costumes.  This was quite the experience especially since I have never created any type of clothing.   Hopefully my measurements are correct and I won't have to alter the costume much.  Another obstacle that I found with this project was not having a pattern.  In my quilts I prefer to not use patterns but with this I had to get creative.  
Large pattern for turtle shell.

Quilted turtle shell tops. 
First turtle shell completed. 


Front of turtle shells.
Close up of front. 
Side views of costumes.
 On my fitness to do list this week: 
*Tomorrow I am going to be attending a Mommy and baby yoga class.  I am pretty nervous about this since I have never been to an actual class other than in my own house.  
*I am continuing to try and train for the 5k that I am running in the beginning of November.  Hopefully all this running will help the remaining baby weight melt off so I can hopefully start off the new year on the right track.  
Quilting to do list:
* Finish the baby quilt top so that I can work on the binding this weekend. 
*Finish at least 3 place mats.  
*Cut out material for the spooky wall hanging. 

Hope you all have a great Monday!

Holly





No comments:

Post a Comment