Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunday FUN DAY!

This morning I had a goal in mind.  I wanted to go for a walk.  I knew who was going, where we were going and what our path was.  We were going to be walking to our local farmers market.  
Granted the location of this event is about 3 miles from our house.  So there and back a little over six miles! I guess it could be considered a hike.  

Having this time with my husband and my 17 month old daughter was so peaceful! No technology (except for my camera), toys, books, just the outdoors, a jogging stroller and our walking shoes .  My daughter slept most of the way but my husband and I talked and observed.  

Result of our current drought



So cool when you see something like this!


Some animals that we met



We are finally here!


It is amazing to see how much of the world is out there, especially when you turn off the technology! (As I spend an undisclosed amount of time working on this post. :) )


Until another day!

Holly

1 comment:

  1. Those mountains looks suspiciously like the Sandias! And the only farmer's markets worth going to this time a year are downtown or in Corrales, and that clearly isn't downtown! Nice to find another local through the internet!

    ReplyDelete