Friday, January 24, 2014

Baby quilt finish

Baby quilt finish

Just added the label to my latest finish.  This makes 2 for the year. Yay!! I love this quilt and the color mixtures that it has.  It is exactly what I envisioned! I am hoping to make some more of this type of quilt so I can have a supply handy for the next few babies.  Although there was not as much quilting on the actual quilt top it was fun to see how the borders turned out.  If you want to see the beginning pictures please check out the previous blog

Loving how the border turned out!





View of the back of a bow.

Another back shot.


I have really enjoyed the last two quilts that I have done and am already in the works of working on another baby quilt.  I have a couple of other projects that I hope to have finished in the next couple of weeks.  Until next time! 

Holly



4 comments:

  1. What a fun project and you executed it so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! I love how the quilting around border makes the bows look puffy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute finish! And it looks cuddly:-)

    ReplyDelete