Sunday, March 30, 2014

Finish....well a previous finish

Finish....well a previous finish

It's been about a week and a half since I had this finish but I wanted to be sure that the recipient didn't see it beforehand.  Word is that she loved it and there were requests for me to make quilt for people.  What a compliment that is!  Hopefully after the next state fair I will be ready to sell my quilts and accept requests.  Hope you enjoy this finish!








I unfortunately had a lot going on this month and didn't finish everything on my list.  I will do my update on Tuesday and hopefully be able to share my latest finish.  Hope you all have a great day! Until next time.

Holly


1 comment:

  1. It turned out cute! Love seeing the quilting on the back. That's great people are interested in buying quilts from you!

    ReplyDelete